There are many occasions and events where you have to send gifts to your dear and near ones. Choosing a gift is not an easy task because you get confused among so many options. For some, price is also a considering factor. Here are a few options of all-time favourite gifts that are affordable
- Flowers: Flowers are evocative gifts. Flowers give rise to feelings and emotions in one’s heart by way of their colour. For instance, a red rose is all about love. The red tulip is for intimacy. Pink carnations for admiration and pink lilies for femininity. White flowers stand for peace, purity, and innocence. Yellow sunflowers represent happiness. As per the occasion, you can choose flower colours. On the birthday of your lover, choose to give red flowers or pink flowers. For saying congratulations to someone, go with yellow flowers or orchids. You can select Eternal roses in exotic colours as your token for the special day. All these kinds of flowers are readily available with florist in Chennai.
- Cakes: A sweet token for your relatives. Cakes are worthy of gifting because everyone like it. Cakes on birthdays and anniversaries are just perfect. You can choose a cake in the favourite flavour of the recipient’s to make it more delightful. Theme cakes, personalised cakes, pinata cakes, pull-me-up cakes; choose anyone from these broad categories to please the receiver. Midnight cake delivery at your dearest one’s doorstep will leave the guest of honour surprised. Along with the cake, you can send desserts like jar cakes, cupcakes, brownies, pastries, marshmallows, and more.
- Chocolates: The yummy gift everyone loves to have on birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, and other special events. Many different kinds of chocolate gifts are available at gifting stores. Popular choices include a chocolate bouquet, personalised chocolate box, assorted chocolate combo, handmade chocolates. Beautiful in packing and tasty to eat, these chocolate gifts will delight anyone. If not store bought, you can gather all the chocolates and make a chocolate hamper for your friends and family.
- Plants: Encourage your friends and family towards a green future. Gift them a breath of fresh air, clean environs, beautiful surroundings, positive aura by extending potted plants. As per the requirement, you can choose the plants. If the receiver is a novice, go for easy-to-care plants such as succulents, Aloe Vera, Peace Lily, Spider plant, Heart leaf Philodendron, Cactus. If someone is into interior decorating, select beautiful plants such as Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Snake Plant, Amazon Lily, Rubber Tree. Feng Shui plants of Lucky Bamboo, Money Tree, Jade plant can be gifted to attract good luck, prosperity and wealth.
- Feng Shui Items: Feng Shui is a Chinese geomancy to harmonize the energy forces within the surroundings. Feng shui items are great for gifting. Many options are there Tortoise, Dream Catcher, Evil Eye decoratives, Laughing Buddha, Lucky Bamboo Plant, Pyramid Prism. These items when placed in home attract positive energy and auspiciousness.
- Personalised Tokens: A popular and universal gift choice. Popular because everyone is in love with personalised gifts and universal because it suit all recipients. Whether young or old, male or female; personalised gifts are worthy of gifting to everyone around. You can get the chosen gift personalised as per the occasion as well. For instance, if you choose a coffee mug, on one side get Happy Birthday printed and on the other side the picture of the receiver. These days, any gift can be personalised even edible gifts.
- Handmade Gifts: For handmade gifts, you do not have to handcraft these on your own. You can buy these from online gifting stores. Handmade gifts will instantly touch the receiver’s heart. Any kind of handmade gift can be given by you– personalised handmade gift or non-personalised handmade gift. If you are making one, explore the Internet for creative ideas.
- Home Decor Items: Yes, you can give home decor gift items to anyone. Home decor items will beautify the living space of your relatives. Showpiece, wind chimes, vases, lamps, cushions are the home decor items to gift. You can personalise cushions, lamps, coasters for gifting. Personalised caricatures can also be gifted. It is a cool gift.
- Sweets: Indians love sweets. You can extend boxes of sweets. On festivals, giving sweets seems to be the ideal choice. Traditional sweet choices include kaju Katli, Dodha, Laddoo, Besan Burfi, Rasmalai, Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla. And, nowadays, fusion sweets include rose ladoo, kesar burfi, chocolate-kaju katli, pineapple burfi and other flavoured delicacies. Homemade sweets will do as a gift.
Hope you like these nine gift ideas. You can choose to give these on any occasion and festival to your dearest friends and relatives.