Whether you are curious or thinking of your marital challenges, social scientists and other scholars have long studied the issue of what leads to divorce. Some have noticed common measuring factors which make divorce more likely, such as the age when people get married. The gurgaon matrimony has numerous options for first and second marriages, but it is better to preserve your existing relationship. Sometimes people are more likely to have affairs to relax their minds from other issues and communication problems with partners.
Thoughts of people having divorce mentioned:
- Conflicts over responsibilities: when we talk about some significant reasons for divorce, about 30% of participants conflicted in their marriage over:
- Child care issues or responsibilities,
- How to raise children
- All the household obligations and family responsibilities
It has been seen that women face these kind of issues more significant than men,
- Lack of commitment: in many cases, it is seen that people choose from a whole list of important reasons for their separation. One major one is that lack of commitment came out at the top of the list. Mostly the other partner blamed the second for not asking for anything, and they both wanted the same from the other. Fulfilling the promises is necessary, especially when it is with your partner.
- Growing apart and incompatibility: all the law owners working day-night with such cases say- there is no bare ground for divorce. Usually, couples end up saying they are feeling incompatible and drifted. This comes from reasons like lack of physical relationship, long time of marrying, and religious differences.
- Communication: having a good talk with your partner is necessary as it brings down the complexity of the relationship. Around half of the participants in different studies on divorce say it is connected with a lack of communication. It is easily shown in daily arguments, nagging with each other’s life. It was not hard to recognize when during any flight with your partner.
- Financial incapability: 30% of the population are struggling with financial problems- complaints, comparisons, etc., could be the primary reason for divorce. Fights over money are not new; it could be termed financial incompatibility. Some of the common signs:
- One of you could not consult the other before making any more significant purchases or taking substantial steps to affect your family finances.
- Anyone’s partner keeps secrets or even hides things about purchases or other financial decisions.
- You are not talking regularly about your finances.
- You are not setting financial goals together,
- Domestic abuse: one of the biggest reasons in Indian society for divorce. Now the existing dowry system leads to many divorce cases. More than half of the divorce cases listed go through emotional, physical, or verbal abuse, which are three of the biggest reasons for divorce. It is essential to make things clear regarding your preferences before going to any marriage bureau in faridabad or any other cities. Generally, the family hides their expectations from other parties, leading to a problematic relationship.