Stress levels are high during the pandemic. Royal Holiday Vacation Club and their newly introduced Safe Guest Program mean that you simply can revisit to relaxing on your vacation.
Staying at a Royal Holiday hotel or resort is as safe as staying in your own house. Offering a strong safety and sanitation protocol, Royal Holiday Vacation Club ensures guests that the sole thing they ought to be worried about is what drink they’re getting to order next on the beach.
Global Leaders in Travel Industry Recovery
- The health and safety of guests is that the Royal Holiday commitment. That’s why they need introduced the Safe Guest Program, to offer guests the peace of mind they have to enjoy their vacation.
The staff at Royal Holiday’s hotels and resorts are trained together with Cristal International Standards to supply the simplest in safety and sanitation measures.
All of Royal Holiday’s staff skills to follow the right protocols for hygiene when it comes to:
Cleaning guests rooms
Safely preparing and serving world-class meals
Filtering and testing the water you drink
Checking and sanitizing the pools and customary areas
Enhanced no-contact check-in/out procedures
And much more
With the pandemic causing travel headaches everywhere, health and safety should be the highest priority. Royal Holiday Vacation Club has the security measures in situ to match the high-quality services they provide everywhere within the world.
Let’s take a glance at a number of the ways Royal Holiday keeps guests safe at each and each one among its hotels and resorts.
How Royal Holiday Keeps Guests Safe
Room Check: all rooms are cleaned consistent with the safest procedures and measured against international standards. The Royal Holiday team ensures A+ hygienic conditions on all of its properties.
Food Check: servers and staff that handle, contact, and prepare meals receive comprehensive training in food safety. All of the delicious food at Royal Holiday’s properties accompany a security guarantee.
Aqua Check: Our staff constantly monitors beverage to make sure access to the cleanest beverage . Water safety protocols are in situ , including daily recording, monitoring, and measuring of water quality.
Pool Check: just like the other safety checks, the pool check is not any different. The water is checked and filtered to make sure it’s of the safest quality in order that everyone can enjoy the swimming fun.
Safe Guest Program
Royal Holiday Vacation Club implemented the Safe Guest Program as soon as they realized the necessity to stay guests and travelers safe and healthy at their resorts and hotels.
The Safe Guest Program includes seven steps that ensure all guests are happy, safe, and remain healthy during their stick with them.
Go over this 7-step program and find out how Royal Holiday safety measures are measuring up.
1. Happy to satisfy you: upon arrival, guests will see that the Royal Holiday has thought of everything. From disinfectant rugs to sanitation gels, temp checks, disinfectant stations for luggage, and easy-to-follow social distance procedures.
2. Relax and rest: after checking in with us, guests will immediately feel the load lifted off their shoulders. That’s how you recognize you’re vacationing with Royal Holiday.
3. Enjoy your stay: with an abundance of safety protocols in situ , guests will only have one thing to stress about: enjoying their stay.
4. Delightful meals: Royal Holiday chefs have prepared sumptuous menus for each palate . Disinfected digital menus ensure a no-touch environment, and therefore the tables and chairs are sanitized after every use.
5. Fun for you: the entire family is welcome to possess fun at Royal Holiday Vacation Club’s many resorts and hotels. Enjoy pools and many of amenities during a fun, safe environment.
6. come soon: finding out has never been safer with no-touch express checkouts allowing you to avoid any lines, and conveniently located urns for you to place your keys makes the method even more streamlined.
7. Where the magic happens: the Safe Guest Protocol at Royal Holiday ensures every a part of your experience with them goes above and beyond international safety standards.
Who Owns the Royal Holiday Vacation Club?
- Belonging to Royal Holiday Vacation Club allows only their valued members access to over 180 destinations globally in 52 countries.
Purchasing a membership is both easy and affordable. You’ll economize within the end of the day with a lively membership and be ready to collect points towards future travel perks. the entire points you’ve got access to depends on the extent of your membership.
There are currently five membership levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Royal. Simply contact a sales rep on their website or purchase it by following this link.
Can I Cancel My Royal Holiday Membership?
Every guest will have the time of their lives at Royal Holiday Vacation Club resorts and hotels. Their guest service representatives, who are trained to handle any issue, will immediately address any problems.
This is one among the superb benefits of belonging to the Royal Holiday Vacation Club. the corporate employs an equivalent high standards systems across all of its locations.
And with over 180 locations in 50 countries across the planet , members have guaranteed safe and sanitary access to anywhere the travel enthusiast wants to travel .
Guests can rest easy that an equivalent health and safety checks are going to be there to satisfy them upon their arrival and see them off to their house , refreshed, relaxed, and recharged. Royal Holiday ensures you’ve got access to the simplest deals and costs for all of your vacation needs.