Branding your properties or building’s exterior is pivotal for attracting customers. However, as a marketer, you always search for ways to reach your target audience sooner. Most companies cover the basics like monument signs, lobby signs, building signs, or parking lot signage, but they often skip a crucial tool to reinforce their brand.
- This is where a pole banner comes in. If you’re large retailer, park district, university or school, hospital, or simply an organization with large street side outlet/frontage or parking lot, pole banners can provide the additional branding layer you seek so desperately.
- Everyone wants to be outstanding in the business world. When you add pole banners to your light poles on the street lines or in your parking space, they give your company that additional punch you want.
- It allows your potential customer to see your products/services on a repeated. Pole banners allow branding in places that aren’t normally reachable or accessible.
- Adding that additional layer of branding can provide immense edge to your business.
- You’ll find that park districts, villages, or municipalities using pole banners for giving a finished appearance to their parks or downtown areas.
Sending your brand message
For any advertising strategy, especially if your budget is limited, pole banners are a reliable and cost-efficient component.
- You can use these banners for announcing a sale, special offer, or promo. You can easily assemble and dismantle them, making it easier for announcing new special items or temporary promotions.
- You print the banners in various dimensions to fit the business needs and accommodating the available space.
- They integrate heavy-duty mesh or vinyl materials as they can thwart long-term exposure to weather elements.
- The pole banners help in communicating with customers. Lamppost banners don’t always need to about announcing promos and products.
- You can also use them for just greeting customers or simply wishing them a healthy life. Just check the collaterals during festivals or holidays for references.
- Business specifically makes special banners to wish their customers and the general public a happy holiday season, a festive offer, or send an inspirational message.
- Pole banners also help in directing more clients to your brand. You can utilize them as directional signs.
Visibility and exposure
If your objective is to enhance and expand your business, a pole banner is the first thing you need. Their awesome height makes your advertising noticeable to all and sundry. If there are other stores in front of the business, hiding it, or if its far away from the main road, or in some obscure highway, fret not.
You can use pole signs to direct potential customers to your business. Concisely, these pole banners create immense customer loyalty. People become loyal to a business/brand for specific reasons. They trust a credible and consistent brand.
If a consumer starts recognizing your brand by building awareness through advertisement and/or signage, they may be recalcitrant to try your services or/and products. They will only return if you have a fulfilling experience with your brand.
Pole banners are ideal for small businesses, schools, markets, shopping malls, markets, etc.